1. What Your information is collected from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from VaryActive at any time. You can do the following at any time by logging onto your account page (“Your Account”) via the Site:
1. Review the data in Your Account;
2. Change/correct any data in Your Account; and
3. Request that we delete Your Account.
USE OF INFORMATION
VaryActive uses Your Information for several general purposes:
- to provide you with the Site, service information, and news,
- to support the Site and services offered on or through the Site,
- to contact you for feedback about our services,
- to conduct research about VaryActive’s customer base or services,
- to fulfill your reservation and purchase requests,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes, or
- to process contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions and fulfill any related awards or discounts.
We may use other information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
- to any applicable venue, studio, instructor, or other service provider for each class or activity that you sign up for on the Site, so it can contact you regarding the activity you reserved and send you other communication that may be of interest say as special offers (you may opt-out of marketing communications directly with the applicable venue).
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide or otherwise make available the Site and any feature of the Site or a service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications). You will not be able to opt-out of announcements that contain important information relevant to your use of the Site and are not promotional in nature.
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation or other governmental or alternative dispute resolution procedures, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity, consolidation, restructuring, sale of company assets, financing or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process or if VaryActive should ever file for bankruptcy or related proceeding.
- to your employer (or similar entity), if you participate in any program in which you register your company or of which you are a part of a registration using your company’s or employer’s information.
- when we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
VaryActive may also share other information, which does not include Your Information, with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 16, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site represents to VaryActive that they are 16 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 16 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may correct, amend, or delete your Your Information by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at info@VaryActive.com.
We are committed to protecting Your Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. VaryActive takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Your Information. We protect the security of your Your Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf or to provide advertising-related services. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag, to tailor the advertisements you see on this Website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement, to determine whether advertising has been served and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personal Information.
You can learn more about targeted advertising, its benefits and your choices by going to the Digital Advertising Alliance site at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/. The targeted advertising companies we work with are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or the DAA. The NAI and the DAA allow you to limit targeted advertising from its members by using an opt-out tool available on the NAI website at networkadvertising.org or the DAA’s site.
We may also use third parties to provide measurement and analytic services. You can find more information on Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
17515 Spring Cypress Rd Ste. C#220
Cypress, TX, 77429